Learn how to run safely and enjoyably with the Marathon Charity Cooperation
Cycle One - January through April, 2013
Cycle Two - May through August, 2013
Cycle Three - September through December, 2013
Each Cycle offers the same 16 week program requiring no prior experience:
- Group Sessions: Every Saturday with your coaches and fellow trainees
- Individual midweek training workouts on your own, 2x or 3x weekly
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches available for personal consultation
- Progress from 1 Mile walks to 4 Miles of walk/run intervals
- a 5K target race at the end of your training
Trainees completing Cycle One can progress directly into the MCC Summer Training Program for Marathons, Half Marathons and Ten Mile races.
Trainees completing Cycle Two can progress directly into the MCC Summer Training Program for Half Marathons and Ten Mile races.